- [Internship] Business Development(Mexico&Latin America) Intern
As a Global Business Development Intern for the Hyperconnect Business Development Team, you will be mainly responsible for market launch and marketing of Hyperconnect’s core product and support communication on behalf of the Business Development Managers in Headquarters, Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for a person who is proactive and interested in tech and have extensive understanding and experience in Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate will be part of the country teams and work with Regional Leader to support the growth of respective region. This position is full-time and based out of Seoul office.
Support the team’s projects and problem solving:
- Perform digital performance marketing on Facebook, Instagram & Google
- Responsibility in contacting and managing local marketing agencies
- Manage content creation (video ads) through third party (including and not limited to contracting, production follow up, and post production/edits)
- Gather and analyze internal data for user enhancement
- Develop insightful solutions and manage daily communication with Regional Manager
- Create content ideas for digital marketing activities
- To do the above, candidate must be able to perform the following duties exceptionally well:
- Fast response and creative suggestions for marketing content in line with team strategy
- Find relevant market data and information for reports
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for digital marketing KPIs
- Document and effectively articulate his/her findings and recommendations
- High awareness of current market trends in social network & media
- BA/BS degree with 0~3 years of equivalent experience.
- Strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Fluent Communication Skills (verbal/written) in English and/or Spanish
- Prior experience or interest in IT/mobile app business and digital/SNS marketing such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
- Interested in the IT industry, start-ups, especially digital/SNS marketing and business development
- Strong sense of creativity coupled with research and analytical ability
- Avid mobile user, early adopter, and trend-follower
- Self-confident with a sense of dignity and humor
Position Type / Work Hours / Work Place
Monday – Friday (10:00 – 19:00)
Based in Seoul, South Korea
Documents screening > 1st round interview > Job offer
- On demand, ASAP