As a Business Development (Japan) Manager for the Hyperconnect Business Team, you will be mainly responsible for market launch and marketing of Hyperconnect’s core product and support communication on behalf of the Business Development Managers in Headquarters, Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for a person who is proactive and interested in tech and have extensive understanding and experience in Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate will be part of the country teams and work with Country Leader to support their analyses. This position is full-time and based out of Seoul office(Must reside in Korea).
- Perform digital paid performance marketing on Facebook, Instagram & Google
- Optimize digital marketing campaign based on the data.
- Responsibility in contacting and managing local marketing agencies
- Sole responsibility in managing content creation (video ads) through third party (including and not limited to contracting, production follow up, and post production/edits)
- Create contents for digital marketing activities
- Develop insightful solutions and manage daily communication with Head office
To do the above, candidate must be able to perform the following duties exceptionally well:
- Increase total register user with lower CPI.
- Fast response and creative suggestions for marketing content in line with team strategy
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for digital marketing KPIs
- Document and effectively articulate his/her findings and recommendations
- High awareness of current market trends in social network & media
- Fluent Communication Skills (verbal/written) in English and Japanese
- BA/BS degree with minimum 3 years of equivalent practical experience
- MBA preferred, but not mandatory
- Strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in IT/mobile app business and digital/SNS marketing such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords/UAC
- Interested in the IT industry, start-ups, especially digital/SNS marketing and business development
- Strong sense of creativity coupled with research and analytical ability
- Self-confident with a sense of dignity and humor
Position Type / Work Hours
3 Month Contract Position
This position can be hired as full time based on performance
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (10:00 – 19:00)
Documents screening> 1st round interview > 2nd round interview > Job offer